Friday 15 July 2011

Copyright information

(Regarding the content on this site either written by myself or a guest writer.)


Any article on this site, I Spit on your Taste, are the sole property of myself, Ben Riley, unless otherwise stated.  No article may be reproduced without express permission, unless it is a small, attributed quote (roughly two or three sentences.)  Legally speaking you would not be obligated to notify me if using a small quote, however I would appreciate it and would certainly link back, even if you are commenting negatively.  What kind of critic would I be if I couldn't take criticism? 

Any images used in the articles on this site are used in good faith under fair use in order to properly comment on the subject being written about.  It is not the intention of this site or any writer to violate any copyright and if you feel that your copyrighted property has been misused then I can be contacted at the following email address:  benthebook (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment