Wednesday 20 July 2011

Requests Post

Do you have a film you'd like me to review?  It can be any length, any genre, professional or unprofessional, any language (though it will need to have English subs available if it isn't in English).

I'm quite happy to review any movie for you if you want to request it, details below.

I prefer to review movies I haven't seen, but if you request something I do have in my dvd collection, depending on the movie, I will probably get to it.

If I haven't seen it and I can borrow it or get access to it, I'll add it straight to my 'To Do' list.

If I can't get a copy of it, through borrowing or otherwise and you really, really, really, want me to review it, though this is like a Plan C option.  I'd much prefer to beg, borrow or download, but if I cannot obtain one that way and you're that desperate I'll add it to my amazon wish list and you can send me a cheap used version.  I'd prefer not to do this, but if you really want it reviewing that badly and I can't beg, borrow or download, it'd pretty much be the only way, however I don't see this ever becoming a problem.

1 comment: